QMF-HT High Temperature
- • High temperature box fan:
- Motor out of airstream
- Single or Three Phase, IP55, Class F
- Backward curved centrifugal impeller
- Continuous operation temperature up to 180ºC
- • Motor out of airstream for improved longevity.
- • Bifurcated casework keeps motor out of extract airflow avoiding over heating and direct contact with dirt and grease from cooker therefore less maintenance and cleaning.
- • 9 sizes with airflow from 0.25 m3/hr to 3.36 m3/hr. Static pressure to 700 Pa
- • For ducted or direct installation. Backward curved impellers
- • Particularly suited for installation into commercial and industrial kitchens for extracting clean or dusty air
- • Aluminium frame with double skin sound absorbing insulated panels re- movable from the impeller side.
- • External motor, B5 execution directly coupled to impeller
- • Sound absorbing and self-extinguishing acoustic insulation between the steel sheet layers of the panels
- • Asynchronous squirrel cage three or single-phase motors
- IEC 60034
- IEC 60072
- EMC 2004/108/CE
- LVD 2006/95/CE
- CE marked.
IP55, Class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous running with constant load).
- • Easy installation QMF-HT can be fitted horizontally or vertically.
- • Punched mounting feet for easy handling and fixing.
- • Suitable for outdoor installation using a water-proof protection cover (available on request).
- • Accessories available
- Water-proof protection cover
- Anti-vibration supports
- Floor support feet
- Lower Panel with Drain
- Grease Collection Tray
- Square to round outlet cone
- Round spigot inlet cone
- High temperature flexible connectors
- Service switch IP67 Speed controllers