STP - STR Air Handling Units
- • Larger sizes for plant and external installation
- • With electric or LPHW heater batteries
- • 11 modular sizes, airflow to 14 m³/sec.. Custom Built sizes up to 20m3/sec air volume
- • Wide selection of control panels available
- • Enhanced specification to HTM or coastal environments
- • Robust extruded aluminium tubular frame 30mm x 30mm (for 25mm construction) or 30mm x 50mm for 50mm construction.
- • Unit panels from double skinned galvanised steel
- • Steel channel base running full length of unit with cross members at suitable locations.
- • Filter and access panels fitted with easy access fasteners – other removable panels retained via roofing bolts.
- • External models outer skin with plastic coated finish (Grey to BS10A05) as standard.
- • Weatherproof pitched lid fitted on external models
- • External models air inlet/exhaust air discharge via weather cowl as standard. Weather louvres available. All fitted with birdmesh guard
- • 25mm and 50mm thick panels with 45 kg/m3 density mineral wool insulation as standard.
(Aternative options available for lower sound level requirements)
- • Variable control packages - loose or factory fitted
Can be customised to offer:
- - temperature and humidity control to ensure space conditions are maintained.
- - demand ventilation control to maximise energy performance.
- - user interfacing to suit individual applications.
- - extensive connectivity - building integration via various protocols including BACnet®, Modbus® and TREND®.
- • Sensors, Silencers and Filter Boxes available
- • Backward curved direct drive plug style impellers
- • Fan impellers are statically and dynamically balanced in accordance with ISO 14694 and ISO 1940/1. Supplied as standard with pre-greased sealed for life bearings having L10 life of 20,000 hours at peak performance
- • Fan motors pre-wired to inverter and isolator
- • Standard motors of squirrel cage induction type, totally enclosed, fan cooled, suitable for 3ph, 50Hz electricity supply, IE2
- • Motors with IP55 protection and Class F rating
- • High efficiency EC motors available as an option, depending on duty requirement
- • Fan and motor are mounted on a common chassis frame isolated from casing via rubber anti-vibration mounts and flexible connector fitted to fan inlet. Transit bolt fitted to prevent damage during transport
- • LPHW batteries are constructed from copper tubes mechanically bonded onto aluminium fins supplied with standard BSP male connectors. Option of vinyl coating (copper and electro-tinned copper also available). The coil casing is in galvanised sheet steel
- • Drain tray and moisture eliminator plates manufactured from polypropylene fitted as standard to cooling coils. Coils are mounted on slide-in channels to aid removal
- • Electric heater batteries for single and 3 phase operation are manufactured from sheathed rod elements with an integral manual reset thermal cut-out for wiring into control unit. It is recommended that fan run-on timer is incorporated in controls to prevent possible heat damage
- • Panel filters to G4 grade mounted in slide-in channels. Bag filters of F6 and above are mounted in purpose made front withdrawal holding frames and retained by spring loaded clips
Intake dampers of opposed blade, multi-leaf type fitted aerofoil section blades. Extended shaft for fitting of suitable motor is provided as standard
- • Attenuators manufactured with galvanised sheet steel case fitted with "Mez" type flange at each end.