0-10v Closed Loop Pressure Controller
- This unit is a PI controller for use with EC fans for maintaining constant pressure control. When it is used with an appropriate differential pressure
sensor, it maintains the pre-programmed pressure in ventilation systems by varying the fan speed in relation to the system pressure.
- These grilles can incorporate a wide variety of functions. With various activation modes such as humidity, PIR, CO2 and VOC, the grilles can automatically adjust the level of ventilation according to the needs of the occupants. The airflow range can be set at installation to adapt to special requirements, or to compensate for lack of pressure. Commissioning is also facilitated by the presence of an integrated pressure plug allowing connection to a manometer.
- In-line opposed blade dampers are available in a
variety of sizes to suit the application. Dampers come with pre-fitted damper actuators. The damper actuators can be activated through a variety of sensors, including, but not limited to, the ancillaries listed on the next page. These dampers can be used in conjunction with the grilles shown above to create a complete system solution.
Dynamic Remote Humidistat
- This unit can be connected to an "Infinity" product so that it will automatically switch on when the percentage of humidity in the room reaches the (adjustable) pre-set level. The unit will continue to operate until the level of humidity falls below the pre-set level.
Remote Passive Infra Red
- This unit can be connected to an "Infinity" product so that it will automatically switch on when the sensor detects the presence of a person in the room. The unit incorporates an over-run timer and will continue operating the fan for a (adjustable) pre-set length of time after the person has moved away from the range of the sensor.
- This unit can be connected to an "Infinity" product so that it will automatically switch on when the temperature reaches the (adjustable) pre-set level. It will then continue to operate until the temperature falls back to that level.
Air Quality Sensor
- This unit can be connected to an "Infinity" product so that it will automatically switch on when the sensor detects that the level of pollution has reached an unacceptable level (pre-set by the user). The product will then continue to operate until the pollution has been cleared and the atmosphere reaches an acceptable level. The AQS incorporates a switch for manual operation.