Air Vent Technology was founded in 1996 in order to provide high quality products to the Heating and Ventilation market.
Since that date the Company has established a reputation throughout the UK, undertaking many high profile contracts . The success of the Company has been, and remains, attributable to a firm commitment to quality and customer care. Commitment to quality was reinforced in 2001 by the introduction of the ISO9001 quality management system.
In 2007 AVT was brought under the Vectaire Group of Companies and has since benefitted from over thirty years' experience in the air movement industry, together with an innovative approach to product development (with particular regard to energy efficient products which have a high performance/energy ratio).
AVT aims to:
AVT has a highly trained field sales force, covering the whole of the United Kingdom and can provide quality local support with technical expertise on products. AVT can design ventilation schemes from small to large providing a total, compatible package, thus guaranteeing a quality ventilation solution.
AVT has a manufacturing plant and warehouse based at Andover, conveniently close to the motorway system for easy access.
All AVT products are designed and produced in the UK to the highest standards. Ventilation/heat recovery/air handling systems can be custom built to solve any specification requirement.
Air Vent Technology has recently set up a new department for the maintenance, repair and installation of this type of unit - Site Engineering Services - with a dedicated email address: email@example.com. This new department can:
• refurbish, maintain and repair ALL your Air Handling Units
• install ALL necessary components
• remove old/damaged items
• flat-pack new components to assist with installation in difficult to access areas
• schedule work at your convenience (even weekends)
• install bespoke or standard energy efficient AHUs for specific applications
• integrated control options
• web based monitoring
• offer maintenance/service packages
Refurbishment by AVT trained personnel can:
• save you up to 50% of the cost of new units
• be a faster option than installing a new unit
• give the benefit of better performance, better filtration and increased efficiency of over 50%
• save money on overall running costs
• no expensive road closures and crane lifts
and, AVT (SES) offers a full installation package