The infinity range has been designed to encompass
a comprehensive range of energy efficient, environmentally friendly and economical products.
infinity fans all have integral trickle and boost controllers to allow them to run continuously at their most effective supply/extract capacity. The user can boost to maximum airflow as and when required by means of a variety of remote switches
The infinity range includes cabinet fans, both single and twin fans, direct drive air handling units with airflows from 0.001 to 1.57 m3/sec for EHB or LPHW heating, and direct drive heat recovery units - again for EHB or LPHW heating delivering up to .93 m3/sec. All of these models are available for internal or external installation
AVT can supply a complete range of accessories including silencers, attenuators, pressure switches, filters, anti-vibration mounts etc, as well as step control panels and electric heater batteries.
The infinity range allows compliance with all the latest building regulations, and in particular are ErP Directive Compliant. Every unit is built in the UK using the latest technology and with EC motors for the ultimate in energy saving and low specific fan powers
All models are super quiet with high performance acoustic linings.
To complete the infinity range AVT has developed a series of low profile, direct drive, heat recovery units. These products have all the benefits of others in the infinity range, but have the added advantage of having a maximum profile of only 350mm allowing heat recovery units to be installed in the tightest of spaces.
Air Vent Technology, which has long been a manufacturer of all kinds of air handling products, has as experts in this field, has set up a new department for the maintenance, repair and installation of this type of unit. AVT can:
• refurbish, maintain and repair ALL your Air Handling Units
• install ALL necessary components
• remove old/damaged items
• flat-pack new components to assist with installation in difficult to access areas
• schedule work at your convenience (even weekends)
• install bespoke or standard energy efficient AHUs for specific applications
• integrated control options
• web based monitoring
• offer maintenance/service packages
Refurbishment by AVT trained personnel can:
• save you up to 50% of the cost of new units
• be a faster option than installing a new unit
• give the benefit of better performance, better filtration and increased efficiency of over 50%
• save money on overall running costs
• no expensive road closures and crane lifts
and, AVT (SES) offers a full installation package
PHONE or EMAIL TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
Tel: 01264 356415: Email: email@example.com: